Friday, October 31, 2008

getting ready fro the big one

The freak winter storms in the West-Country the past week? I was less than 15 miles away from them + didn't know they were happening! My quest for an orange bedsheet begins now. Wish me luck. If I can't find it, this world will be less one Tibetan monk. dude, good luck, who are you talking to? Dude, be nicer to your electronics! CVS?! Wouldn't Git and Mercurial play much nicer in the mutable and distributed environment of scientific papers writing? I use svn, a non-dvorak key mapping, and mutable state. So shoot me. last session of PDC - Virtual Earth, who knew mapping could be sexy? Never knew music would be such a big part of my life...off to play at a local light in the night Might anyone know where I can get a t-shirt with a light bulb on it? i'm going as a tight assed white woman from the rural south. it's bound to scare everyone. i might even Palin-ize my hair.

Generated by cubo23

No comments: