Thursday, June 12, 2008

life is easy when you are confused

nothing at all. Will somebody do Whiskey and Blog. Or Beer Bong and Blog? TA-KILLYA and Blog? Oh the posts would ramble. My blog on CanadianBeauty.com is up if you want to read it...but I'm not sure that you do b/c it's about girly things :) Only one more working day to prepare for the ISO audit from hell on Mon. I'm exhausted and way behind schedule. Why am I doing this again? Street View on Google Maps has Lexington now. For those who don't know, prepare to loose a few hours. WTF lady? Rent the unit out before you even said it was available to view? My radical boss just said I could take Monday off! 3 days on the coast with my beautiful wife! It's our aniversary. :) Are you supposed to tip for take out? I never know. "we" got coldstone and I have never been more confused!

Generated by cubo23

No comments: