Sunday, June 1, 2008

lots of money but no love

Convincing first game by Ana Ivanovic - could she go all the way in Paris? Career.. house..friends.. family.. What more could a woman ask for other than..........love. Feeling a little neglected this weekend. Oh where, oh where could my b/f be? I'll get into cleaning mode to take my mind off it. So, welcome to the part of the day where everyone else is asleep :) Woohoo... my cousin's asleep on the couch and i wanna go for a walk. is it too late to go for a walk? I am sure that will happen soon! I was limited by my cousin's cable. And also Carrie Bradshaw has destroyed my fucking mind. - then a later switch to radio 3. Hmmm. Will the web future talk be streamed somewhere? So often this doesn't happen when it could. Hmmm.... Miranda was so stressed out she couldn't do it with Steve.... Why cursing Eastwood? He's the man! (well, joing Man with Johnny Cash) Soaking wet and cursing because a certain Swedish company has discontinued the cabinet I wanted. EPIC FAIL

Generated by cubo23

No comments: