Thursday, May 22, 2008

creepy surfin' janitor

lol, Sarah cooking? I was thinking more along the lines of Subway or Spaghetti-O's. Just had coffee at Starbucks with Sarah and now starting work...lets start by checking my blog subscriptions on what new and interesting. Skipped dinner to surf at Starbucks. What does that say? Headed to Cabo. Surf. Fish. Beach. Pedregal! Pretend? Girl, you are way too close to being in Cabo to give that to us Iowans! Wish I was there too! :) You will miss it ... it goes so incredibly fast. I know, because I am practically at that other end... At what point in our culture did it become acceptable for the incredibly young and the morbidly obese to wear bikinis? yes, I read them. nothing new there, no info on how, who, why, when and what. Don't let people register without givin anything Why am I up at 5am anyway? I guess it's 8am EDT, but still... more sleep please. Dear creepy janitor, you stink the bathroom up almost as bad as captain a-bombs at my last job. Please go see a doctor. for the job? come in and ask for john. he's actually asking about you guys, i'd come in today if you can Actually made a list of things that need to be done today. Not before I enjoy some lovely Julius Meinl Vienna Tea I'm at Blooker working on some things for school... I feel stressed, but I don't know why...?

Generated by cubo23

No comments: