Saturday, May 24, 2008

you fat bastards!

How did I miss the news that Jeff Healey died of cancer? Heaven must have a helluva band. Hope he's jammin' w/Stevie Ray. i'd completely forgotten how buttering a cheese sandwich makes one HELLUVA difference! Eating a grilled turkey and cheese sandwich at 6:30AM probably isn't the best way to start the day. Or...is it? what is wrong with the wwe site, I have to reload 3 times, or is my connection At IML, I have to pee. Do I A) Find a planter B) Find a restroom or C) Find a boy to aim at? Find myself carrying pen and paper everywhere now! gotta get the ides out before I forget! French toast, bacon, deep fried hashbrowns and coffee... Breakfast of champions... or is it fat people? I forget... I went to Applebee's and ordered a salad with fat free Italian dressing. It came covered in cheese and with piles of bacon on the side. Gah!

Generated by cubo23

No comments: