Thursday, May 22, 2008

we're all fakin' it yeah!

What do I get for my mum's birthday???? DISASTER!!! Yer mum's not sure. ZING! Yoga: Zing!! Challenging-high energy poses needed! What's the real name for Ganapati's pose? REPORT: biked 20 miles, practiced difficult yoga poses for 15 minutes, did 50 consecutive sit-ups, and managed 10 push-ups Okay so it took me like 5 minutes to pack everything. So..how bad do I really procrastinate? ...okay I know. Badly. I like the strategic misspelling of "donuts"...."O r else you will be covered in dognuts." been misspelling your name with an "h" all along. She berated me and said i always ruin friendships... Weird. And whats with the h? ...your tweets so I thought I would ask. And I have been yogaing for years so that might be fun to try... thanks!

Generated by cubo23

No comments: