Thursday, May 22, 2008

stuck

Don's a Movie Critic: "PS, I Love You"- very touching, heartfelt. Emotional. Romance/comedy. Thought-provoking. Worth watching? YEP!!! Note to self: putting on a cartoon movie for dogs DOES NOT calm them down. then the need for a "do not use elsewhere" flag would be required, no? I think it comes down to communication I am a perfectionist and self-critical so I need to tell myself to relax! :-) Glad it helped you, too - You mean the moral reasons that didn't exist before she started losing? And @jdickerson is always hilarious. Glad I followed. Fair housing is complex but basically all different kinds of people discriminate for all kinds of reasons. unearthing all kinds of bizarre things - why does Dave's mom keep bringing more crap?! I have my own crap to deal with I am making a Weblin today. So bizarre - the SL characters escaped and are in my browser. tu es sur mon weblin ou pas ? Nightly Tester Tools for Fx 3 is made of pure, unadulterated WIN. Now when will Google update the Browser Sync plugin? ehem, @aileenapolo :p Ps 22:3 Yet You are holy, enthroned on the praises of Israel. To truly praise God is to make Him you King and submit to His will. Hey did you manage to do SMX in Israel? Going to Portoroz for a few days...if I manage to finish all projects till 4PM :S ps i know its early, but who's in for camping over new year again this year? want to get in early for an extra site/extra days if necessary going to look at a flat in Bethnal Green. know any leads? Fixed my flat tire. Now waiting the arrival of the UPS man with My goods. still waiting? Still not connecting. One last try. Why isn't LJ connecting??? I'm freakin' out over here!!!!! yoddling while dancing like a crazy IT monkey inside his cube to drown out the freakin' cellphones and random jibberish jabberings comin ... Ah mate i wish i could! Im at home. Just got back, its mums birthday tomorro but im back friday. Comin out? :) x "Officials: Obama has started top secret search for a running mate." Well, it's not top secret anymore.

Generated by cubo23

No comments: